Tuesday 20 October 2009

Croftlands Infant School Harvest

Yesterday Sarah and I had the chance to lead the assembly at the infant school. As I was a little rushed for time we decided not to take the video projector and computer. As the children are only infants I wasn't sure if the children would remember the words to Our God is a Great Big God - fear not the sang out with all the breath it was great. We then did a little talk with Scruff the Dog about harvest or as Scruff got it wrong it was A Vest - which he had wrapped up and given to Sarah with the words happy A Vest time!! (say it quick it sounds better) Sarah then put Scruff right before reading the children the feeding the 5000 story from the childrens bible. We then tried another song Inright Outright which they soon picked up and again sang out with gusto. They are such a blessing to us - and as I think on what God has done over the last few months and how we are now getting into schools I just want to praise Him all the more and tell everyone about Him, including the people at school I work with.

Mark