Saturday 30 April 2011

Great Day at Millom

Had a great day today over in Millom for the church's fun afternoon. Did a total of 5 shows during the afternoon, 3 magic shows, 1 Gary slot which led into an interactive bible story and 1 other interactive bible story.
The magic shows were designed to entertain families and towards the end of each one I increased the Christian theme until the last show which was all based on gospel illusions. The room we were in was full to the door each time with standing room only for most of them. During the final show I talked about the 4 points and explained that God loves us so much, but we do things wrong and that Christ died for us and we need to ask the question. A few people responded and took the card I offered someone talked to me and seemed very interested in what I had said.
All in all praise God for the afternoon for what seeds have been shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment