Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ulverston Infants Church Walk

This morning I went out to Ulverston Infants Sarah didn't come with me today as Grace was off school ill today. We sang 'So Many Ways to Praise the Lord' I then started to talk about how we communicate with people. Then my phone went off with a text - but I couldn't understand the language so the children helped me out with it. I asked them about other ways we talk and communicate. Then I used semaphore to send a message and also used Morse Code to say HELLO. I reminded the children that last week was Valentines Day and we send cards showing love. I went on to ask the children about how does God talk to us and about how he shows us his love. I put up some symbols on the screen and told the children to watch them as they moved into place to form a cross. I told that children that God communicated his love to us by allowing Jesus to die on a cross. I finished the assembly with 'Inright Outright' and a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment