Tuesday 13 November 2012

Croftlands Infants School

This afternoon Sarah and I went into Croftlands Infant school for an assembly.  We started by singing So Many Ways to Praise the Lord before Sarah started to ask the children some questions.  As she was asking the children what they did to keep warm I put my coat back on and rubbed my hands together, blew on them, put them in my pockets etc.  Eventually the children said to put on some gloves or mittens.  So I got out a right glove and put it on and a mitten for my left hand and as Sarah talked to the children about how with a glove all the fingers are apart and in a mitten they are together I demonstrated this.  The point of the assembly is simple - when we do things together it is better than when we do things apart because when we are together we help each other out.  To finish the assembly we sang Shine and I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment