Thursday 15 November 2012

St Peters

This morning Sarah and I went over to St Peters.  We started with So Many Ways to Praise the Lord before Sarah started to talk about cold hands and what we do to keep them warm.  I put my coat back on and messed about a bit putting my hands into my pockets.  She went on to talk about gloves and how they do keep us warm but all are fingers are separate unlike mittens where the fingers are together.  The point being when we are together we can help each other like the fingers do (in keeping warm) so if we share things out and work as a team then we share the warmth of God's love.  Sarah gave the children a verse to think about -  "Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:"   (Philippians 2:4-5) Following this we sang Shine then I said a prayer followed by the Lord's Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment