Wednesday 4 December 2013

NT4 BX Crosthwaite

Over at Crosthwaite school again today for lesson 4 of New Testament.  The children came into the lesson very excited that I was there again - which is encouraging for me at least I know I'm not boring them.  To start we went to the beginning and did all the hand signs up to the end of lesson 3, which was Jesus crucified and resurrected.  I told the children that in order to get the sequence of hand signs together we would today repeat the last two from week 3 each time.  So with a great enthusiastic class I launched into the lesson for the day, covering the day of Pentecost, Phillips preaching, Pauls conversion and Peter's vision of unclean and clean animals.  Which sets us up ready for next week when we look at the journeys of Paul.  I had a great time and I hope the children did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment