Thursday 12 November 2009

Low Furness School

It has been such a busy week this week I haven't had time to write this following our assembly on Monday at Low Furness School. Again the children recieved us with great joy as I wearing some dark glasses went round the room talking about how dark everything was. Someone eventually told me to take off the dark glasses (thank you Sarah) after which I explained to the children that we sometimes walk about in the dark or wearing what seems like dark glasses. I then read them the verse from John which Jesus says He is the light of the world. And then explain to the children what that means for us today. We closed the assembly with a good old sing of Hey Diddle Diddle which went down a storm with all the children.

I am currently working on something for Christmas (hence the reason why I'm busy) which will be used in our Christmas assemblies at the start of December.

Mark