Wednesday 1 December 2010

Low Furness School

Yesterday we went into Low Furness School for 9.00 to see the last part of Bible Explorer which is part of Walk Through the Bible Ministries. It is great to see the children engaged and enjoying some of the great stories that are found in the Bible. I have been asked if I would like to train to do it which is again another blessing from God.

Following this we went on to do an Assembly about Advent telling the children what Advent is really all about and how it leads up to Christmas Day when we yes open presents and eat lots of nice food but we also remember the birth of Jesus. I followed this up at Christianity club last night with Scruff the Dog who gave me A Vent because it was A Vent time and I explained to the children that so many people get the meaning of Advent and Christmas wrong.