Wednesday 11 July 2012

Lesson 5 BX at Pennington

Had a great final lesson with year 5 this afternoon at Pennington.  Today's set of stories are some of my favourite ones particularly the Esther one.  The children also find it quite funny as I walk round the room as Haman and get them to 'bow down'.  Then when the part comes were he has to lead Mordecai round the streets, the children laugh as I hold the person playing Mordecai by the hand, get on my knees and walk around the room.  Also when Esther asks for her life from the king and she points to Haman and he pleads with the queen but falls onto her (not that I fall on anyone).  They can almost see what happens next which is great.  So had a great time with the children, at the end I presented all of them with their certificate then was asked if I was going again next week.  Bible Explorer is such fun to do and I feel that children get so much out of it too.  I can't wait for September when I'll be doing it all again in 2 different schools.  Also I think it is time I looked into being trained for the New Testament.

No comments:

Post a Comment