Wednesday 12 June 2013

BX OT2 at Pennington

Had a great afternoon at Pennington School doing Bible Explorer.  I had left Joseph in Egypt as we hadn't quite finished last weeks story - but the class teacher said before I started that I was not to worry if I ran over this week.  So I finished the Joseph story and then went on to do the second lesson and Moses.  The children sat and listened as I went through the story and explained parts of the story to them and linked it into today by talking about the 10 commandments and also how Passover is still celebrated today around the world by Jewish families.  They were keen to do the hand signs as well and when I finish I was asked if they could do all the hand signs and not just the ones from today which was very encouraging.  Next week Joshua and the Judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment