Wednesday 15 July 2015

St Peters

This morning Sarah and I did our last assembly of the school year at St Peters. We saw the year 6 children yesterday at Low Furness school when we did the transition assembly and lesson we apologised in advance because part of what we wanted to do today was about moving on.  So after singing God's Love is Bigger than a Burger I retold the Abraham story with pictures on the screen, I talked about the promise God gave to him about the place he and his descendants would live in and about how many they would become.  I finished with the promise given to Joshua in chapter 1 verse 8 about being strong and not afraid because God is with us wherever we go.  Linking into the song we had started with I said that God Love's us so much and he will be with us as we move on through life because God Can Do Anything - cue second song.  Following the song Sarah closed in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment