Thursday 8 July 2010

Croftlands Infant School

Just done our last assembly of the year at the infant school. We had a great time. It has been such a joy to be able to go into that school and share a little of God's message with the children. They do so love to sing songs except this time we did not sing Our God is a Great Big God. Inright Outright was the first song we sung followed by the talk we do on reflecting God's Glory in our lives, we followed this by singing Shine.

I hope and pray that we will still be able to do assemblies in September. Of course if I get a full time job that can't happen, that's why working part time has been so good this year. It would be even better I feel if I was called to do more of God's work.

After the assembly I spent an hour or so walking round the estate planning a treasure hunt for Kidzone on Wednesday. It was a time for me to reflect about the work we do on the estate I spoke to a couple of people and introduced myself to them. I hope to do more walking about in the coming months around the estate and pray into verious areas and parts of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment