Tuesday 6 July 2010

Croftlands Junior School

What a reflection!



Today i went to the junior school and took the assembly. The children were so pleased to see me I was greeted with calls for the chicken song and where's Sarah? Sarah had stayed in bed this morning still feeling the effects of a very busy weekend. I didn't do the chicken song but I promised that we would sing it lots and lots at holiday club. Hey Diddle Diddle was the order of the day. I followed this by looking into various mirrors I had taken with me which brought a bit of a laugh. The whole point was to ask the children what they reflect. I talked about how a mirror reflects 100% of the light that enters it and I showed them a verse from 2 Corithians 3:18 which talks about reflecting God's glory. I finished with Shine and a little talk about holiday club before I said a prayer for year 6 and prayed for the rest of the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment