Friday 20 April 2012

BX at Croftlands Juniors

This afternoon I was taking the Bible Explorer - lesson 1 with all of year 5. However their afternoon special assembly didn't finish until after 2:15 when I was supposed to start. Then with playtime and year 6 leaving etc it was almost 2:45 before I started. As the lesson is about an hour long normally I knew that I wasn't going to finish all of it. So I stopped the story at Joseph which I will hold over to next week. However the rest of the lesson went very well, with children putting up hands and wanting to be involved. The children were very keen with the hand signs even trying to guess what the next one might be as I was telling the story. Despite the late start I enjoyed myself and I can safely say so did the children. I was also very impressed that some of the year 6 children remembered doing BX last year and were showing me the hand signs before they went off to another lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment