Friday 27 April 2012

Lesson 2 BX Croftlands Junior School Year 5

This afternoon I was at Croftlands Junior School doing the second Bible Explorer lesson.  Last week we had a delayed start so didn't get the full hour so I had a little catching up to do in finishing off lesson 1 and doing lesson 2.  I took about 10 minutes to complete the Joseph story before going on to the story of Moses in lesson 2.  The children really enjoyed the whole thing with hands going up everywhere whenever I lifted out a new prop or costume.  It is good to see them so enthusiastic about the lesson.  I told the children that next week I would test them on the hand signs before we start the lesson that is all the signs from creation through to Moses dies.  Looking forward to next week and so are the children.  I count if a complete privilege to be able to go into schools and talk to children about God and the Bible.  So Praise God for those little children and long may they desire to know more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment