Wednesday 4 July 2012

Lesson 4 BX Pennington School

This afternoon I was at Pennington School again with the year 5 class.  It was lesson 4 of Bible Explorer.  The story focused on Samuel, Saul, David and Solomon.  The children as always were keen to help in what every way they could.  Again as the lesson drew to a close and we did the final 8 hand signs of North - South , Israel - Judah, 19 - 20, 0 - 8 The children's faces dropped as I told them that I finish the story next week.  This week too I had lots of children helping me to set up the props and as they did they asked questions too which was great to see and I was only too glad to answer them.  One boy fell off his chair right at the start of the lesson - I told him that someone in today's lesson did just that very thing.  Great lesson, great children to God be the Praise for the freedom we have to share his Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment