Tuesday 20 June 2017

Croftlands Infant School

This morning Sarah and I did our last assembly of this school year at Croftlands Infant School.  We did a short drama about Jonah which we used to help the children think about their moves up the school and for the year 2 children as they move to a junior school.  We needed two children to help us tell the story one to play Jonah and one to play the part of the King of Nineveh.  Sarah narrated the story and I played the part of the sea captain of the boat Jonah used.  I had a repeating line to say every time Sarah mentioned Nineveh I would respond Nineveh! have you hear the stories about that place they're not good I can tell you - which caused the children to laugh.  After the drama we sang God's love is Bigger than a Burger before Sarah close with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment