Saturday 22 January 2011

What a good week.

Just finished the final bits to my sermon for Sunday - Joseph God intended it for good. What a great story it is, God remaining faithful to Abraham's promise of a nation if only we could have faith like that.

We have had a great week this week with assemblies at Croftlands Schools, followed by Christianity Club at Low Furness School and to finish off lesson 2 of Bible Explorer (which I'm still being trained in).

The assemblies have been about New Beginnings so we took Gary along who started a story in the middle and then at the end before eventually starting at the beginning which is in fact a very good place to start (you could write a song about that). We used the example of Zacchaeus and how he turned his life around and started again a new beginning.

My BX training is going well I had an hour or so with my trainer before watching her on Friday as she told the story of Moses - brilliantly. I can't wait to get into the schools an have a go myself so I'm rather busy collecting things together to use as props for my stories which I'll need to find boxes for - there might be a little space somewhere on the floor of the office I'll have to see if I can find it!!

God Bless you all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment