Friday 18 March 2011

Croftlands Schools

It seems a long time since I posted a blog but that is partly due to me being out of action following an operation.

But things are getting back to normal now - that is if things are ever normal.

This week I have been into the two Croftlands Schools to take assemblies. I told them the story of Samuel and had some children dressed up acting out the characters. It was a bit of a story tester for Bible Explorer because will I have be physically out of action I have been preparing my stories and ordering props for Bible Explorer. The way the children respond is ?&$! well words can't describe it really you have to be there to see it. I count myself very lucky to be able to go in and take assemblies presenting the children with a biblical message. Two other schools have expressed an interest in us going in to take assemblies which again is God working ahead of us.

God Bless you for reading this and thank you again for your ever prayerful support for our ministry.

Mark and Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment