Tuesday 11 March 2014

Low Furness School

This morning Sarah and I were at Low Furness school for the assembly.  The theme of the day was miracles.  Now we know that there are lots of miracles that happened during the bible and people - children generally think of them only happening during the New Testament.  So after singing So Many Ways to Praise the Lord I recalled the story of Naaman from 2 Kings 5.  I used my magic trick that I made last year to tell the story.  After the story Sarah talked to the children about modern day miracles like the miracle of life.  She also mentioned Fabrice Muamba who's heart stopped for over an hour live on Television while playing football.  She described a miracle as an event that can't be explained by natural means in other words supernatural - God.  Following this we sang God can do Anything.  Then Sarah closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment