Wednesday 21 June 2017

Lindale School

This morning Sarah and I did our last assembly of the school year at Lindale school.  We started with a drama about Jonah, before we started we asked two children to help us in the story one to be Jonah and someone to be the king/queen.  Sarah narrated the drama while I directed the children as to where they should go, I also played the part of a sea captain and had a repeating line; whenever Sarah mentioned Nineveh I would reply Nineveh! Have you heard the stories about that place they're not good I can tell you.  After a few repeats the children laughed each time they heard Nineveh as they knew what was coming.  To finish off Sarah talked about moving on and encouraged the children with a verse from Joshua 1:8 Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid for God is with you wherever you go.  Then we sang the chicken dance song which was a first for the children at the school. I then closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment