Thursday 13 September 2018

OT Mini Lesson 1 Low Furness

I had a great time this afternoon with the year 5 and 6 children of Low Furness School as I did an OT Mini Lesson with them - (I used to do Bible Explorer).  The children listen in as I retold stories from the book of Genesis, story like Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph.  To help the children remember we use hand signs and key words.  Each lesson there are 8 hand signs and phrases/key words to learn so over the 5 weeks the children will have the basic outline of all the main events in the Old Testament.  As soon as one class finish they exited through one door as the second class came in and I did it all again.  Had a great response from all the children who can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment