Monday 13 November 2017

Church Walk Primary School

This morning I went to do the assembly at Church Walk Primary School.  I started it by showing the Minion Mini Movie Clip Banana.  The children thought it very funny to see the little yellow Minions fighting over the banana.  At the end of the clip I asked the children what it was the Minions hadn't done- share was the answer.  I expanded on this idea a bit by talking about sharing what we have with others and mentioned a couple of events that happen during November were they can share what they have or even give away things they no longer need.  I linked back to the previous assembly about feeding the 5000 and said that the little boy had shared his small lunch and Jesus used it to feed all the people.  During that assembly I introduced the children to the new song Help Me Be Your Eyes Lord Jesus - so to finish we sang it again.  After the song I closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment