Tuesday 1 July 2014

Low Furness School

This morning Sarah and I went to Low Furness School for the assembly.  We decided to do a plug for the Urswick Holiday Club today so we sang one of the more upbeat action songs Great Great Brill Brill Wicked Wicked Skill Skill, point out that the word wicked was street talk.  Then I told the story of Daniel in the Lions Den.  I used children to act out the parts as I recalled the story with a bit of humour which caused the children to laugh.  After the story I then explained that it was just one of the stories that will be told at holiday club this year although I will not be telling it in that particular way.  Sarah also continued to talk about the holiday club before explaining that God was looking after and protecting Daniel during his time in the lions den so to close we sang Wonderful Lord, during which I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment