Wednesday 8 November 2017

Broughton School

This morning I went over to Broughton School for the assembly.  I started the assembly with Creator God as I had so enjoyed my drive over to the school seeing the mountains with the mist hanging in the valley.  So after the song I told the story of Jesus feeding the 5000.  As I told the story I displayed some pictures and expanded the story to talk about our last assembly which was about shoe boxes (a good way to remind the children about it too) The point was that a little boy saw how he could help out in a situation by giving over his lunch, Jesus used that to feed all the people.  I encouraged the children to use their eyes to look around and see where they could use their hands to help out.  This led into Help Me Be Your Eyes Lord Jesus.  After the song I closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment