Tuesday 19 November 2019

Croftlands Infant School

This morning Sarah and I went to do the assembly at Croftlands Infant School.  It was lovely to see all the children again.  To start off we sang God's Love is Bigger than a Burger then Sarah introduced the theme for the day which was friendship, she also pointed out that in the Bible some of the events about Jesus were real events and sometimes he told stories.  Today was a real event.  I then retold the story from Mark 2:1-12 about Jesus healing a man that was lame.  To help me I used my square to cross prop and moved it into different shapes and positions to tell the story - which caused the children to laugh at times.  Once the story was over Sarah talked to the children and asked them what makes a good friend- the children responded with loads of great answers.  We then sang Shine before Sarah finished with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment