Saturday 24 March 2012

What a Messy Day

Just sitting down with my feet up - well down really as I wouldn't be able to type. Had a great time at Messy Church at Ulverston Methodists this afternoon. A number of good activities happening around the building and lots of families came as well. I was able to get along side some of the people and do a magic trick or two and lots of high 5's too. At 4pm we all gathered in the chapel and I led some singing before doing the Resurrection Eggs with the children and as they are so small I had photographed them and projected them on the screen. Once the children realised what the object was they knew were it fitted into the Easter story.
We had a really enjoyable time thanks to Mike Little for asking us along to help. Praise God a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment