Thursday 27 November 2014

Our Lady's

This morning I went to Our Lady's school to do the assembly about friendship.  After singing So Many Ways I asked two friends out and they shared a bar of chocolate.  I then asked them if they enjoyed it and if they would help each other to clean the toilets they both agreed.  The point was that we need to stick with our friends through the good and bad times.  I then read a short version of the Ruth story and explained that both Ruth and Naomi stuck with each other through good and bad times.  I then got them all to stand up and shake hands with someone who was a good friend and say to them thank you.  We finished with Shine as it says that we should shine from the inside out so the world we see that Jesus is in us.  I then closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment