Monday 21 October 2013

Pennington School Samaritan's Purse Assembly

This morning Lisa Smith and myself went to Pennington School to do a Samaritan's Purse assembly.  We started with God's Love is Bigger than a Burger and then Lisa talked to the children about sharing what we have with those that don't have as much as we do.  She used the Coke ad from this summer as an example 'Share a Coke with...'  She explained that the children can share their love this Christmas time by packing a shoe box.  I then explained what to put into a shoe box before showing the Love in a Box video clip.  At the end I read the words of the chorus again to the children and encouraged them to get involved to be a part of the 1 million shoe boxes we are hoping to send again this year from our country.  I then ended with a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very informative article. Thanks for taking time sharing it with us. I had a great day!

    jovie

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete