Wednesday 19 November 2014

St Peters

This morning Sarah and I went over to St Peters for the assembly.  We had decided to continue the theme we started last time about friendship with another example from the bible.  So after singing So Many Ways I told the story of Jesus healing the paralysed man who was lowered through the roof by four friends.  To tell the story I used my square to cross prop and moved it around as I told the story.  Sarah then added to the story by saying how hard it must have been for the men to carry their friend first through the town, then up the stairs, cut a hole through the roof and then to lower him down to the feet of Jesus.  Sarah linked this action to shining out for Jesus which introduced our next song Shine.  Following the song Sarah closed with a prayer and then the Lord's Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment