Wednesday 14 January 2015

Broughton School

I went along to Broughton school this morning to take the assembly.  So after saying hello and wishing the children a happy new year we started the assembly with Be Happy.  I then displayed 4 pictures of things that are about to start, a plane, a wedding, first day at school and a race.  I reminded the children that at the start of a new year many people decide to do a new year resolution which involves them changing something in their lives.  I then told the Zacchaeus story and explained that he changed his life after meeting with Jesus.  I then encouraged the children to perhaps ting about something they might like to change this year or about something they might like to start doing like a hobby or joining a new club. To close we sang God Can Do Anything and then I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment