Monday 11 September 2017

Church Walk Primary School

This morning I was at Church Walk Primary school for our first assembly of the new school year.  I played a song to start with that was new to most of the children 'Help me be your eyes'  I then talked about what the words meant and how we can be the eyes and hands of Jesus and help people out who are in need.  I linked into the story of the little boy who gave his small lunch to Jesus and Jesus used that small amount to feed over 5000 people.  I encouraged the children to look around in their class room, at school, at home and in their community for things they can do to help others - how they can be the eyes of Jesus and show his love to others.  We finished with the same song before I said a short prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment