Thursday 10 May 2012

Bible Explorer St Peters lesson 2

When I arrived today ready to take lesson 2 which is the story of Moses, I felt a bit like Noah as the road outside the school was like a river and I don't think I could have got any wetter if I had stood under a shower.  Despite all this we had a great time with the children.  It started for me when the kids went YES!! as I arrived in their class room.  I recapped the story from last week and went over the hand signs before turning to my Bible and reading the very last verse of Genesis.  Then I asked the children to watch as I turn the page over - they watched and then I said did you see it - to which they said No! so I did it again and asked them again did you see it again they said No! well I said when I turn over the page we jump 400years to the start of Exodus.  So then I went on with the lesson and told them all about Moses and at the end we did the hand signs from Creation through to Dies as Moses passes away.  Great day - great fun can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment