Thursday 3 May 2012

St Peters Ireleth BX Lesson 1

This afternoon I have been over to St Peters to take the first Bible Explorer lesson.  Well what can I say - I enjoyed it! and I have a great feeling that the children enjoyed it too.  I managed to complete the whole lesson with a little time to spare at the end.  I had children dressed up as builders with hard hats and high viz jackets for the tower of Babel story, Had them in fits of laughter at the thought of Adam and Eve running about without clothes once they had eaten from the tree.  I also had a very sad Joseph in prison in Egypt who soon became overjoyed as he rose to be PM.  I had them laughing at the little boy called Laughter - Issac.  It went so well and the children were brilliant, I got one complaint and that was when I stopped at the end of the Joseph Story.  Children and teacher all looking forward to next weeks lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment