Tuesday 21 January 2014

Croftlands Juniors

This morning I went along to Croftlands Juniors to take the assembly.  It was the first visit of 2014 to the school.  Only the year 5 and 6 children were in the assembly as the rest go off swimming.  I started the assembly with God's Love is Bigger than a Burger then did the jealousy talk which is linked to the Joseph story as we have done in all other schools this month.  The children then responded to my questions about jealousy so I encouraged them to celebrate what other people have rather than becoming jealous, which can lead to anger like it did with the brothers of Joseph.  I also reminded the children that we are all special to God which led us into singing Touch a finger.  I then closed the assembly with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment