Tuesday 22 September 2015

Croftlands Infants School

This morning Sarah and I went to do the assembly at Croftlands Infants School, it was our first visit of the new school term.  It was great to see all the children again and also to see the reception children a number of them Sarah knew from Little Nippers.  To start we sang God's love is bigger than a burger then we did our working together assembly which is a story tale about the parts of the body not getting on with each other the bottom line was that they all needed each other.  I linked this to the bible verse in John when Jesus says love one another as I have loved you.  I also displayed a picture of a jigsaw and reminded the children that the pieces are all different shapes and sizes and that they are all needed to make the finished picture.  I encouraged the children to show love by helping each other out, and helping the teachers too then I said when we do that we can Shine from the inside out - cue song.  After the song Sarah closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment