Wednesday 14 September 2016

BX OT1 Low Furness School

This afternoon I did the first of five Old Testament Bible Explorer lessons.  It was with the year 5/6 class at Low Furness School.  Last year the then year 5 had New Testament and when the realised I was back in school doing the Old Testament their teacher told me they couldn't wait to hear all about it.  It was also pretty special as one year 5 girl couldn't wait for me to go in and do the lesson - that was Martha our 9 year old daughter.  The lesson went very well with all the children participating in the lesson and with the hand signs.  Then when I said do you know what happened next all the children replied what! there was an awe as I said tell you next week.  Next week the story of Moses and the laws some of my favourite bits of the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment