Monday 28 April 2014

Broughton School

This afternoon I have been over to Broughton School for their assembly.  It was a fantastic drive particularly in the sunshine.  Part of the school was involved in something else so there wasn't as many children as normal.  I once again showed the Pixar clip to the children and yes there was a bit of laughter from the younger ones but as I started to go through what had happened with the still screen shots that laughter had stopped as the children reflected on which type of bird they might be.  I quickly got to the Love one another as I have loved you part from John 13:34 and explained the point of the assembly.  How we should look out for each other and care for people and be kind and show love even to the people that might be a bit different because at the end of the day we are all different.  This led to us singing Shine from the inside out.  I closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment