Wednesday 9 April 2014

St Peters

This morning Sarah and I went over to St Peters for an Easter assembly.  After singing Inright Outright I started to share the Easter story starting at the Last Supper then at various points in the story children came out to express the feelings of a number of key people in the story.  We had Pilate, Peter, the thief and Mary mother of Jesus.  I had also taken a crown of thorns as well as a large nail to show the children.  I finished the story of Easter Morning with the empty tomb then I talked about this Easter and how the eggs we will be getting represent new life as well the large hollow eggs can be a representation of the empty tomb.  When I had finished the story we sang an Easter song He's Alive.  Sarah closed the assembly with a prayer followed by the Lord's Prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment