Wednesday 30 April 2014

Crosthwaite School

This afternoon Sarah and I have been over to Crosthwaite School for the assembly.  We decided as the theme today to do miracles.  So we started the assembly with So Many Ways to Praise the Lord then I performed my Naaman magic trick as I retold the story from 2 Kings 5.  The end result is that Naaman was healed.  I explain that what I had done is a magic trick but what really happen was another thing that also began with the letter M.  Sarah then explained to the children that the M was a miracle and she talked a bit about different miracles that happened in both the New and Old Testaments, she also asked the children to name some too.  This led to her talking about modern miracles like the football player that collapsed on the playing field and his heart stopped for nearly an hour.  We concluded that God can do anything which was a cue to our final song.  Following that Sarah said a short prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment