Monday 28 April 2014

Pennington School

Following the assembly at Church Walk School I drove up to Pennington for their assembly.  I played the same Pixar video clip and got much the same reaction from the children.  Then at the end of the clip I asked who had enjoyed it and who found it funny, the younger children put their hands up while the older ones didn't.  I then showed the still images from the movie and asked them to think about which bird they might be again the younger ones laughed or spoke out as I went through the pictures.  I rounded off the assembly by talking about ways we can be kind, show care, demonstrate love to those around us just as Jesus said in John 13:34 Love one another as I have loved you.  The song we sang was Shine as it encourages us to 'Shine from the inside out...' I then closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment