Monday 14 January 2013

Penny Bridge School

This afternoon we went over to Penny Bridge School - as we have had a down pour of snow it was in question to go or not.  We set off early and it was fine we arrived nice and early.  After singing Brand New Day which we haven't done before I started to tell the children about the 3 things I have promised to myself for this year - get fit, don't worry and not eat chocolate.  Sarah was then going to tell the children about promises - but I found a tin of chocolates on the side and helped myself to them and threw the papers on the floor.  When Sarah asked me about it I got all worried as I hadn't kept the promise.  The point was simple we make promises to ourselves and other people and we don't keep them - however in Hebrews 13:5 God makes us a promise that He will never leave us or forsake us.  We concluded by saying a short prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment