Wednesday 11 June 2014

BX OT 1 and 2 Pennington

I started last week at Pennington with Bible Explorer but due to illness and things forgot to blog it.  So I decided to do week 1 and 2 together.  The lesson started well with all the children ready to hear about the Old Testament we went through the creation story and the fall of Adam and Eve through to the flood story and on into the father of nations.  Abraham, Isaac and then Jacob leading into Joseph.  as Joseph is such a big story and as my voice gave out I stopped lesson 1 there leaving poor Joseph in Egypt as a slave.  This week I picked up the story from the cliff hanger I had left it with last week. We went through the hand signs to start with and then on into the story.  The ending of the story then led nicely into the Moses story and we went through the hand signs as we went building them up as the story rolled out.  Finishing with the death of Moses and the people ready to take the land which will be the focus of next weeks story.

No comments:

Post a Comment