Monday 16 June 2014

Church Walk Primary

This morning Sarah and I went to Church Walk School for the assembly.  After singing Great Big God I then went on to tell the story of David and Goliath, but instead of reading it from the bible or a children's bible I told it in the way I tell it for Bible Explorer which is dramatic.  The children responded with laughs particularly when I spoke in a big booming voice like Goliath spoke and then when I told them about the armour David was given to wear by King Saul.  After the story Sarah summed up by saying that no matter how small we may be we can make a big impact on those around us and with God's help what might seem impossible can be possible as God can do anything which was a cue to the next song.  After the song Sarah closed with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment