Monday 23 February 2015

Church Walk Primary School

This morning Sarah and I were at Church Walk Primary School for the assembly.  To start off the assembly we sang God's Love is Bigger than a Burger then Sarah started to talk about ways in which we communicate, text message etc.  I waved my arms about then delivered a message in semaphore, someone said Morse Code which was great as we had a message to display like that on the screen.  We also covered sign language, talking Skype, facetime and letters.  Sarah held up a Valentines card then linked to how God shows his love to us.  She talked about the beauty in creation and then I displayed some random shapes on the screen which slowly developed into a cross and explained that God showed us in a really big way just how much he loved us by sending us Jesus.  I reminded the children that during this half term they will be thinking about Easter time and about what Jesus did for us at that time.  To close with I displayed John 3:16 on the screen which had ben arranged in such a way that the word VALENTINE was displayed through it.  To close off the assembly we sang I Love You.  Sarah then finished with a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment