Tuesday 14 May 2013

Croftlands Infants - some shades and a dog

This afternoon Scruff and I went to Croftlands Infants school.  After singing Be Happy Scruff came out wearing his dark shades, which the children found funny.  I asked Scruff several times why he was wearing them and he kept on saying to look cool or chill man I'm cool etc.  Eventually I managed to get him to tell me that he was trying to hid because he had done something wrong and now he was so embarrassed.  I asked about what he had done and he had chased the postman and use his leg as a bone.  Which the children found funny but I sent him away to think on what he had done.  When he had gone I talked to the children about what he should do and the response was for him to say sorry.  I told the children that we should do just that ourselves whenever we do something wrong.  To finish we sang Inright Outright and I said a prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment