Thursday 21 February 2013

Chatting at Croftlands Juniors

This morning I went to Croftlands Junior School.  After singing Inright Outright I started to tell a bible story from the Old Testament.  I explained a bit about the OT and NT and that this story had a person in it who has two books named after him.  It was of course Samuel.  I read part of the story from the Lion Story Teller Bible and acted out part of it.  At the end I explained the point that no matter where we are, what we are doing, no matter what time it is or what we have done or not done we can always talk to God.  Then while singing Wonderful Lord I encouraged those that wanted to, to chat to God, I suggested a few things they might like to chat about.  After it I said a prayer and closed the assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment