Saturday 3 May 2014

Millom Fun Day

Today we have been over at Millom in the Network Centre for the joint churches fun day.  We had a great time.  I did 3 different shows during the afternoon each one had a gospel message for the people.  The first show had a lot of children friendly tricks in it with a message at the end, the second and third shows slightly less children/family tricks and more gospel illusions.  I ended the show with my glass that represents the world with water in it - the people but the world became dirty and unclean - ugly as sin entered the world God had the answer and as the cross enters the glass/world and touches the water/people it cleans it and the water becomes clear again.  I followed this with the 4 points illustration and invited people to take a copy if they wanted one at the end - lots of people did - children, teens and adults too.  As people came into the shows we gave them a Smile Jesus Loves You sticker, I am not sure how many we gave out but they are in packs of 60 and we used almost 3 packs.  Looking forward to other fun days later on this year particularly as I have a number of new tricks for 2014 which I have used today for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment