Thursday 22 May 2014

OT BX5 St Peters

This afternoon I was once again at St Peters but sadly it was the last Bible Explorer lesson for this year.  We successfully went through the hand signs so far as well as explaining that although at the start of the lesson we were only part way through the book of 2 Kings which is 11 1/2 books into the Old Testament we would finish on time.  I explained what a prophet was and about what they did, I also explained that prophets appeared at different times during the Old Testament and spoke to different groups of people.  I moved through quickly to the Esther story as that is my all time favourite story in the Bible and I had a number of children helping me tell the story.  As we then completed the last few hand signs and I announced that the end had come there was a moan from the class as they wanted more.  The class teacher then said that after half term she will be running a BAM club so the children could then hear and learn more stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment