Thursday 1 May 2014

OT BX2 St Peters

This afternoon I was again at St Peters doing Bible Explorer Old Testament.  I had left the Joseph story until this week as we ran out of time last week.  So this week following a quick recap of last week I launched into the Joseph story and then went right into the Moses story.  I managed to get through all the Moses story so make me back on track again for next week.  The children loved being part of the stories as they came out to join in and play the various parts.  They are also keen to learn the hand signs and to do them, as I was setting up some of the children helped me and they were going over last weeks signs and encouraging each other as they did which was great to see.  Next weeks lessons will focus on Joshua and the Judges finishing with the lovely story of Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment